Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 89 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to 3,800 total listings with a market value of $11 trillion. To learn more, visit: http://business.nasdaq.com
Requirements gathering and creation of functional/business specifications.
Creating and reviewing various internal and client-facing documentation.
End-to-end responsibility for client enquiries and requests.
Implementation of system configuration.
Participating in other day-to-day activities with the business.
Interacting with clients and various internal teams (Development, Operations, test teams, Project Management and Sales teams
At the end of the internship you can expect the following:
- Basic understanding of financial markets and how different products and markets behave
- Basic understanding of market manipulation and trade compliance
- Basic understanding of trade surveillance technology
- Basic understanding of software development and SaaS delivery
- Practical experience working with corporate clients.
- Practical experience working in a “Fin Tech” company